Certified Energy Risk Professional. Petroleum Economist.
Junior oil & gas professional with relevant experience in upstream business development and new ventures, energy economics, M&A and corporate strategy. Technology enthusiast with specific interest in application of Big Data and Analytics in Risk Management, Decision Analysis, M&A, Strategic Management including but not limited to the Energy sector.
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, KARACHI2009-2011
Master of Business Administration
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, KARACHI2005-2009
Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Awards & Honors: Undergraduate Gold Medal
PAKISTAN PETROLEUM LIMITED2012-Present
Business Analyst at the Business Development department at the NOC mainly responsible for:
- Financial Modeling, economic evaluation and financial due diligence.
- Drafting sales documents and preparing data rooms.
- International new venture opportunity screening.
- Licensing round prequalification, economic evaluation, joint ventures and bidding strategy.
- Establishment of regional subsidiaries/ branches of PPL for operational and tax efficiency for international interests and development of their policies and procedures.
- Review of legal documents and contract analysis.
- Implementation of Petroleum Economics, Risk & Decision Analysis software suite (SLB's Merak).
- Experience of working with fiscal regimes from:
Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Kenya and Bangladesh.
- Development of Five Year Plan in line with Corporate Mission/Vision.
- Support for Management presentations.
PAKISTAN PETROLEUM LIMITED2012-2012
Business Systems Analyst working with the Informational Technology Department mainly responsible for:
- Enterprise Content Management strategy, blueprinting and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Nintex Workflows leading to automation of several paper based systems.
- Integration of SAP and non-SAP systems through SAP PI, ABAP, and Nintex for MOSS 2010.
- Business Process Management using ARIS for SAP.
- Formulation of IT Strategy and Business Continuity Management.
Professional Certifications & Trainings
- Energy Risk Professional - Certified by the Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Training: Schlumberger Merak Peep, DTK & Advanced Modeling
- ITIL v3 Foundation